Tudule is a family business, which started from a desire to create something high-quality, exclusive and beautiful. Something that is not found in every baby store, but would have a clearly distinctive own style.
PURCHASE ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN ESTONIA
(If you are interested in ordering to another European country, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com)
SALES TRANSACTION COMING INTO FORCE AND COST
An invoice is sent to the Customer after placing an order. The invoice is sent electronically and automatically to the e-mail address submitted in the order form.
The shipping fee will be added to the invoice of ordered goods.
- OSC courier delivers the package to the address noted by the Customer within two business days. OSC courier delivery cost:
- Bed – 17€
- Mattress, shelf – 6€
- Hand-to-hand method is only possible when Customer comes to collect the goods by themselves (Uuesalu village, Rae Parish or Kamari, Põltsamaa Parish). Tudule OÜ representative contacts the Customer within one business day from placement of order to agree on the terms of receipt of the goods. The delivery cost will not be charged.
Payment for the goods:
- The Customer makes the payment with bank transfer for the total amount according to the invoice sent by the Seller to the Seller’s bank account in Luminor Bank AS (please note the invoice number to the subject field of the bank transfer).
DELIVERY TIME AND TRANSPORTATION
OSC courier is used for delivering the goods. The order will be completed and the delivery service is booked within two business days from the receipt of payment to the Seller’s bank account.
- OSC courier service. Goods are delivered to the Customer all across Estonia. The Receiver of goods will be contacted by phone by the courier service to agree on a suitable delivery time. The carrier along with the aid of the Receiver of goods unloads the goods to indoors of the Recipient. If the Recipient is not capable or willing to help the carrier, the carrier then has a right not to hand over the goods to the Recipient and in these given circumstances the situation is fixed in writing.
- Hand-to-hand. Upon agreement with the Seller, it is also possible for the Customer to pick up the order (location Uuesalu village in Rae Parish, Harju County or Kamari borough in Põltsamaa Parish, Jõgeva County). Once the Seller has completed the order, an e-mail will be sent to the Customer to agree on the time of handing over the goods.
CUSTOMER’S RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE SALES TRANSACTION
Customer has the right to withdraw from the sales transaction within 14 days after the date of receipt of the goods.
- The returnable item must be in original packaging, unused and undamaged.
- Shipping fee is not refundable.
- Customer covers the expenses of the shipping when returning the goods.
- The Seller will refund the purchase amount to the Customer as soon as possible, but not later than 3 business days after receiving the returned goods.
Please inform us about your request to return the goods by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the following:
- Invoice number
- Name of the product
- Reason of return
SELLER’S RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE SALES TRANSACTION
If it has been five business days from the date of sending the invoice to the Customer, and the bank transfer from the Customer has not arrived to the Seller’s bank account, the order will be cancelled by the Seller.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal information and data that has been entered in the tudule.ee e-shop order form is confidential and is not released to any third parties, except for the cases prescribed by the law in the Republic of Estonia. The personal information is used for completing orders and for communicating with the Customers.
The Seller is not held responsible for defects on the product, which have been caused by the Customer or if the defect has occurred in the result of mishandling of the product.
The Customer has the right to demand for the Seller to eliminate any deficiencies that there may be (by repairing the defective product or replacing the faulty product with a new one). If the Seller is not capable of repairing or replacing the faulty product, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase, and claim back the payment as provided by the law.
Any disputes will be resolved through negotiations between the Customer and the Seller. The Seller is obligated to respond to a claim from the Customer within 5 (five) calendar days. Negotiations are held via e-mails to email@example.com.
All Tudule.ee prices are in Euros.
All the products are immediately available in stock.